Code of Conduct
As a player on the Roos Baseball Team you agree to the following;
• Play by the rules.
• Never argue with an official. If you disagree, have your captain, coach or
manager approach the official during a break or after the competition.
• Control your temper. Verbal abuse of officials, sledging other players or
deliberately distracting or provoking an opponent are not acceptable or
permitted behaviours in any sport.
• Work equally hard for yourself and/or your team. Your team’s performance
will benefit and so will you.
• Be a good sport. Applaud all good plays whether they are made by your
team or the opposition.
• Treat all participants in your sport as you like to be treated. Do not bully or
take unfair advantage of another competitor.
• Cooperate with your coach, team-mates and opponents. Without them,
there would be no competition.
• Participate for your own enjoyment and benefit, not just to please your
parents and coaches.
• Respect the rights, worth and dignity of all participants regardless of their
gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
I, have read and understand the policy and will
abide by it as a member of Roos Baseball Team
Signed Parent / Guardian if under 18